In this post we will come to know about what is GRC full form in hotel and grc format in hotel so lets start with the GRC full form in hotel
GRC Full form in Hotel
Guest Registration Card (GRC) – GRC full form in the hotel front office is Guest Registration card is filled by the guest during check-in. It is a very important document from where a front desk agent gets all the information about the guest. A registration card consists of name of the guest, address, organization name and address, nationality, arrival time and date, expected date of departure, purpose of visit, room number, number of person, room rate etc.
A registration record is created by front desk agent where he puts all necessarydata of the guests. Registration card holds some basic information such as:
- Guest’s Full Name
- Date of Arrival
- Telephone Number
- Company Affiliation
- Room Rate
- Method of Payment
- Rules & Regulations of the hotel
- Check out time
Almost all the guests come to hotel after making registration. So a front desk agent gets enough time to finish all the formalities prior to guest arrival. He even knows in which time which possible guests would come. Generally, in times of preregistration the agent collects all necessary information and when guest comes he just recheck everything and settling the payment.
In some hotels, agents create folio; assign room number etc in times of preregistration. But some front desk manager differs with this type of trend. From there experience they find 2 major problems here :Some guest cancels registration at the very last moment. Assigning a large number of rooms advanced may give less chance to non preregistered guests.
Sometimes, some guests want transportation. In that case, the registration may bedone by the driver of the vehicle by giving registration card to the guest. Evensome well reputed luxuries hotels provide welcome check in service in airports.
GRC Format in Hotel | Hotel Guest Registration Form
Below is the Example of Grc format in hotel
After guest departure, this record play an important role. It becomes a part of thehotel’s guest database. It is a main source of guest history file and from this recorda hotel can easily identify the guest if he comes next and this will save a lot of timefor both, hotel and guest.
Why is Guest Registration important ?
- Guest registration is a government rule, so not to maintain guest record is illegal.
- The registration helps government to monitor the movement of people in the country, publish data for future planning, etc.
- In case of sick guest, accident, or death of a guest, the hotel could be able to intimate the guest relative by looking at the registration card.
- The hotel guest registration form helps to contact guest after departure also. It helps in case of ‘Skippers’, lost and found, misplace or change and exchange of guest luggage.
- The hotel guest registration form is a legal proof to the guest of his presence in the hotel.
- The guest record could be used to update history card, which acts as a marketing tool for the organization.
Registration is most essential in service business as service in intangible and ownership does not move so a guest needs proof of ownership and record system. Registrations is a record system.
You can also check out this video about the GRC full form in hotel and what is grc
The Keywords we have Covered here are :-
|GRC full form in hotel||GRC full form in front office|
|Grc format in hotel||Hotel Guest Registration form|